Join our Email List here
The below are our general rules of entry to everyone for the duration of the event.
Respect the Venue, we are guests.
Motor Show in the Midway – Rules
Below are the rules of entry for vehicles into the main show area
- Hot Rods
- Pre-1965 traditional styled hot rods, customs, and pick-ups
- Pre-1965 customs
- Sports Cars and Race Cars
- Muscle Cars
- Traditional style Bobbers, Choppers, and Stock bikes.
- Pickup Trucks
…more details coming Mid-Februrary 2020 along with registration
Hot Rod Dirt Drags – Rules
If you are unsure of your submission, send an email with photos and details to Nick for approval
Submissions must meet the following rules:
- Hot Rods
- Pre-1961 traditional 1950’s style hot rods and customs only. Needs to resemble a 1950’s hot rod or custom, no rat rods or poorly built dangerous traps.
- Tires and Wheels should represent the 1950’s, skinny steel wheels, period mag wheels
- Helmets must be worn in Roadsters
- Single hoop roll bars for open cars
- Seat-belts are required
- Traditional 1950’s style Bobbers and stock bikes. Must wear a helmet
- Vintage Quarter Midgets / Go-Karts
- Traditional 1950’s and 1960’s 1/4 midgets for the kids. helmets and seat belts, 1/16 mile drag for the kids.
- Belly Tankers
* Hot Rod Dirt Drags reserves the right to change the rules before and during the event without notice *