Join our Email List here
The below are our general rules of entry to everyone for the duration of the event.
Respect the Venue, we are guests.
Car Show on the Green – Rules
Below are the rules of entry for vehicles into the main show area, all cars bikes and vehicles are welcome to Hot Rod Dirt Drags but only those that meet the criteria listed below will be allowed in the show and dirt drag areas.
- Pre-1965 traditional styled hot rods, customs, and pick-ups
- 1965-1972 Car show area too, don’t be shy!
- Traditional style Bobbers, Choppers, and Stock bikes. Riders must wear a helmet at all times when riding within the Hot Rod Dirt Drags event grounds
Hot Rod Dirt Drags – Rules
If you are unsure of your submission, send an email with photos and details to Nick for approval
Submissions must meet the following rules:
- Pre-1961 traditional 1950’s style hot rods and customs only. Needs to resemble a 1950’s hot rod or custom, no rat rods or poorly built dangerous traps.
- Tires and Wheels should represent the 1950’s, skinny steel wheels, period mag wheels
- Helmets must be worn in Roadsters
- Seat-belts are required
- Traditional 1950’s style Bobbers and stock bikes. Must wear a helmet
- Quarter Midgets
- Traditional 1950’s and 1960’s 1/4 midgets for the kids. helmets and seat belts, 1/16 mile drag for the kids.
* Hot Rod Dirt Drags reserves the right to change the rules before and during the event without notice *